Bmw 320i Coupe Oil Leak

Hi there,

I have just bought a bmw 320i coupe 1993 k reg, over the last couple of days iv notised oil patches on my drive way, nothing to bad just a tiny bit of fresh oil.

Does anyone know where it could be comming from and or how i can fix this problem.

It a lovely car and i dont wanna treat it badly i wanna get it fixed asap.

If anyway can help please message me back asap, as im very worried about the oil leak even though its a tiny amount i need it sorted.

So please and thank you

Gaz

Can't tell you where it's coming from, but I can tell you where you can look for common leaks.

- Valve cover leaks at the top of the engine
- Power steering pump leak where the hose enters the pump - front left of car, underneath.

By the way, you posted your question in three different forums. That won't get a faster answer and actually confuses answers you might get, so I deleted the other two.

Hello people cheers for the replys the oil looks very new, the car was serviced 2 months ago and had new oil filter and new oil change, i bought the car a few days ago and have only just notised the sligh oil leak today ...

the engine is running sound and iv checked a few things to see if the head gasket is on its way but everthing looks ok,

what does it normally mean if you get an oil leak ??

the car isnt getting hot at all and is runnning realy nice ..

Please someone shed some light for me and make me feel better because at the moment im very worried about it although its only a small amount of oil its still worrying ....

if any of you have msn add garyalder70@hotmail.com so we can talk ..

Cheers loads

Gaz