Bosch super + Sparks anyone tried

singhters

Im gonna be changing my spark plugs from ngk to bosch super +, jus wondering has anyone had any experience with these.

Ive heard that bm's only seem to work better with bosch plugs.

I'm hoping it will solve my idle issue on my bmw 320i m50 motor, as ive tried everything.

thanks.

epj3

I've heard the NGK's work best? The bosch super plus's aren't very expensive, so give it a try. I doubt it's going to solve any idle issue unless the current plugs are very fouled.

DSK

I have used both NGK and Bosch Super and Bosch Super 4 plugs in various vehicles for many years but you'd be hard pressed to find noticeable differences between them.

In my opinion as long as you stick to a decent known brand like NGK, Bosch, Denso and the spark plugs are in good condition thats all that really matters.

I personally stay away from the Super 4. I have read many accounts online of electrodes breaking off the super 4/platinum 4. This has not been a problem on the single electrode plugs.

Also, there have been mixed reports about using Platinums in BMWs. Some report all is OK, some report rough running and hard starts...

I used bosch plug in my Audi. F7LTCR was the part number but I got an updated model from my sipplier. They appear to be good quality and I have no complaint. Give the supers a shot, but not the 4s, those are all hype.