CHECK COOLANT LEVEL msg

000is

newbie here...hopefully someone can help with this problem i'm having.

lately my '94 325is has been flashing the CHECK COOLANT msg (sometimes) when i shut off the engine...doesn't seem like the coolant level is low though?
I check it when the engine is cooled down overnite and levels are full.
problem with the overflow tank possibly?

also get a beepbeepbeep sound sometimes when i'm driving but no msg on the led screen?

are these big problems???

thanx for the help!

forgedcbuser at gmail dot com

Big Daddy

The three beeps are usually a low temperature (outside) warning to watch for icy conditions, or it is a memo reminder that has been set manually, like beep on the hour, half-hour, etc.

If your coolant levels are not low, the car is running fine (IE: not overheating), than you may have a defective coolant level sensor. See this link.

000is

The three beeps are usually a low temperature (outside) warning to watch for icy conditions, or it is a memo reminder that has been set manually, like beep on the hour, half-hour, etc.

If your coolant levels are not low, the car is running fine (IE: not overheating), than you may have a defective coolant level sensor. See this link.
thanx for the info.
i actually noticed that the beep was from a memo being set inadvertently.

the antifreeze levels seem fine but i did notice what seemed like some fluids on the front floor mats?
also after it rained the other nite,
there was water on both front mats?

000is

car's with my mech now...he says there's definitely leakage coming from thru the vents (not the doors) so he's trying to locate the problem.

also there was a small leak/crack in the radiator and it was failing the pressure tests...hence the check coolant msg's.

suggestions anyone?