Factory alarm goes off on lock

I just had my roof liner replaced today. Looks great. When I tried to lock the car (with the factory alarm module), it does the following:
- Sometimes it does 3 fast beeps (usually happened when the dor is not locked)
- Eventually, it locks the car, but after 2-3 seconds the alarm goes off.
- When car is open, the alarm LED blinks rapidly in 3-time sequence (usually it is off).
- Also, the lamp that's supposed to light up when you open the door (next to the sunroof panel), stays off (but the bulb is good). It doesn't detect the door being open? (Also, if switched to ON position, it stays off). The reading lights turn on fine.

The guy did replace the liner around the sunroof panel cover (he took it out). I've looked - all wires seem okay. Is there a possibility he's screwed something up there?
I checked all the fuses - are ok.

My thoughts:
- One of the door lock sensors is dead (which one? how to diagnose?)
- I can still lock and open with the key - but it's a b***ch (sorry)

Thanks,

Alic.

It's a sedan, and all 4 windows and a sunroof work properly. I was reviewing the wiring diagram from BMW, and there's one circuit where the alarm module is connected to the door actuators to the entry light to the trunk light. So none of these work, which makes me think there's a circuit break somewhere. I couldn't locate any blown fuses. And the door actuators still work when using a key to lock/unlock the car. Is there a fuse box under steering column?

Check the alarm manual. It seems like there is a procedure in there for resetting the system. I had to do it once, and it worked.