finally got tint!!!Sharp looking!!!

ya so after alot of talk i finally got it. i got 25% all around and a sun visor. it looks niiiiiiiiice. at least i think so. what do you guys think?

naw i did know that but i find it honorable to have a 323is i wouldnt want an imitation M3 in any shape or form. mostly because i loooooove the M's how they have dif body kits and mirrors and wheels and i hate imitations. by the way my car has the M-package on it from factory.

dude i really like your car. color, wheels, stock body work, tint. you should do suspension though, you'll never regret it.

i use those wheels for my winter wheels and i absolutely love them, sometimes i think about getting another set and using them for summers.

sm32589g said:
naw i did know that but i find it honorable to have a 323is i wouldnt want an imitation M3 in any shape or form. mostly because i loooooove the M's how they have dif body kits and mirrors and wheels and i hate imitations. by the way my car has the M-package on it from factory.
I just thought it would finish off the rest of the body kit nicely... fair enough though. I agree with frolf about doing the suspension on it.

thanks frolf i love my e36 i just cant wait for my next one my perfect beemer i like to say 1999 estoril blue m3 black interior completely stock under 60k miles. but first i gotta find one.