Fusebox

howitzer

Hi everyone new to the forums here. Just stuck in some new tail lights from Altezza the clear lenses. And now only one side works, and then the other side. Or maybe none at all, this even affected my radio, comp, windows, etc....... Do you think that the fusebox is grounding out? Just trying to get some feedback on what I can do before I take it to the shop. Any help would be appreciated. I have a 92 325is

howitzer

Yes they are the euro. Went thru and replaced all the fuses with new ones. Now everything works good except the right side tail light. All the lights are on but are dim. But all the brakes, turn and backup lights work fine. Just that one keeps all the bulbs on. Anything I can do for that?

howitzer

Anything I can try to fix all the lights being on 1 side of the car tail lights????? Everything works fine, just when you turn tail lights on all the lights stay on.

howitzer

Had same problem before them yes, though it was a bad board on oem ones. Thought this would help, I figure its maybe a short somewhere or wrong bulb the BMW dealer told me.