GermanStuff4U - Any comments?

ra328i said:
i bought mine from them. pretty good for plug and play. the headlamp adjusters suck though... but then again, who doesn't have problems with their adjusters.
whoaaaa sick ride dude. how much were your lights?

ra328i said:
i bought mine from them. pretty good for plug and play. the headlamp adjusters suck though... but then again, who doesn't have problems with their adjusters.
Adjusters??? ...whatta heck are those? Excuse me being such a dumb...
Do the eyes show up nicely even in a clear weather in summer?
That's another concern...

Thanks for all replies so far.

i'm pretty sure he's talking about the adujustments that you use to make the headlights look up or down, left or right..... so that they aim correctly on the road. [thumb]

thanks man, actually i bought my headlamps from germanstuff4u when they first started selling on ebay. got mine for $250.00!!! somehow i seem to get lots of lucky breaks off of ebay. like my 6000k ultinon hid kit. got those for 400!!! if you have projectors, you need to go to true xenons!!!![thumb]

oh yeah, you're right about the adjusters. after adjusting them up and down a couple times, the plastic teeth where you stick your screwdriver in completely rounded off. that sucks...

Attachments

ra328i said:
thanks man, actually i bought my headlamps from germanstuff4u when they first started selling on ebay. got mine for $250.00!!! somehow i seem to get lots of lucky breaks off of ebay. like my 6000k ultinon hid kit. got those for 400!!! if you have projectors, you need to go to true xenons!!!![thumb]

oh yeah, you're right about the adjusters. after adjusting them up and down a couple times, the plastic teeth where you stick your screwdriver in completely rounded off. that sucks...
Can't those adjusters be replaced?
How about the Angel Eyes show up in clear weather (as I asked before), do they show up?
Do you know what generation of Angel Eyes they are?

i haven't found anything that would replace the plastic adjusters. i've been adjusting them using a wrench. not a huge problem if you asked me. the angel eyes are not fiber optic. basically, they don't show up very well in broad daylight. when it hits about 6 p.m. or so, they are clearly visible. these angel eyes are not led's, they're light bulbs that can best be described as smaller sidemarker bulbs. they're extremely easy to replace if one goes out. the led's are a pain in the ass if you've ever had them. i used too with my old 92, but realized after these that it was a severe pain in the ass.

Thanks to all about the previous comments...
Now to hear about another thing that just popped out, is the 6000k ultinon hid kit an upgrade to the headlights that goes in the current housing? Or do I need to rip down the whole thing again..?

Dunno if I should have started a new topic with this...[???1]

Still more comments about the germanstuff4u.com needed and welcome.
I quite sure to order those headlights in a few days or weeks from now.

carcus

1000 Post Club
Personally I like the Hella lights from Germany.....good stuff!!!! They sell them on Ebay, but usually go for over 400 bucks plus something like 50 bucks for shipping. Not cheap, but I like them. I hear the Angel Eyes are pretty bright.

These are what I am looking at.[thumb]

you can get the ultinons from hids4less.com. you could get them for your current stock headlamps using your stock bulb application... (i believe they're 9006's) but if you get the projectors, you'll have to get them to fit h1 housings because the projectors use that application. the hella's on the other hand that carcus mentioned use h3's i believe. i would have gotten those if i didn't have to buy brand new hid bulbs at 200 a piece to fit that application!!! i've done all kinds of wiring and headlamp crap over the past 3 years for my vehicles and am glad to offer friendly advice on what you should and should not do.

oh yeah, before i forget. if you get the projectors, do not!, and i stressfully repeat,... do not buy those "xenon charged" bulbs for like 40 bucks because the projector headlamps have a plastic shield inside that can melt if you use these bulbs. i know, i've been through 3 sets of projectors!!!

Joanne

i bought my angel eyes from freestylemotorsports.com. And albotoni is right about changing those bulbs to super brights WOW