Glad to be back after 3 years in a BMW again

carcus

1000 Post Club
Been a while since I posted. Traded in my 328 E36 Samoa Blue convert for a new 04 Maxima in 2004. Ended up missing the BMW and now in a nice E46 325 coupe. Love to be back in it. Wondering if any of the older posters remember good old carcus with the vert. Any way, glad to be back.[cheers]

carcus

1000 Post Club
I remember you, we need old and new pics of the whips though.
I remember you also! Hope all has been well with the BMW. I have to get some new pics of the E46 and see if I can find some old pics of my E36. You guys were right, I would be back. Hey, is Chief still around? Anyhow, good to hear from some of the old crew. I disappeared a few years stationed in Iceland and than with the F-117 in New Mexico. Now in Colorado Springs looking at finishing my 20 years in the military.

Similar pic of my 04 coupe, has sport package, xenon, HK stereo, and M3 hyper silver rims arrive tomorrow.

Will take pics when I can. Cold as heck here and the car is nasty from the snow.

carcus

I remember you! And I still have your old head lights that you sold me! (if you remember). In fact, you can see then on my avatar picture. Still look new. They still haven't fogged up!

Welcome back!

carcus

1000 Post Club
I remember you! And I still have your old head lights that you sold me! (if you remember). In fact, you can see then on my avatar picture. Still look new. They still haven't fogged up!

Welcome back!

Heck yea, I sold you them when I was at the Air Force base in Keesler, Biloxi Mississippi. Had to evacuate with Hurricane Katrina, then they sent me solo to Iceland. That is when I lost touch with you guys. Glad the lights are doing great!!!! Missed you old members.....not old by age.....just by join dates. The E46 crowd is a little different. I still miss my E36 vert. Done with the bling though.[:D]

carcus

1000 Post Club
Welcome back, who could forget your friendly spirit here?
Wow.....remember you also!!!! Glad to be back with friends!!!! You guys said I would turn back to the dark side......LOL. Any idea where Chief is? Frolf was a great blessing to me in the old days. Missed ya all!!!! I gotta post pics soon. Just ordered...yep, same as the E36, silver carbon interior....much more expensive on the E46, shift knob, a few other things. M3 hyper silver rims are mounted, just took the HK stereo out and did the aux input at 20 degrees. But happy. Miss the Samoa blue with blue top and white leather, but the black leather with the silver carbon is nice.

Now, if I could only get the CD changer I sold cheap back to install in the E46.....LOL.

CARCUS is back to BMW, and happy.[driving2]

Definately Welcome back. So how is good ole Iceland? Deployed there tooo many years ago with a P-3 Orion Squadron.

By the by still have my e-36. Put a M-3 front facia on plus radar and laser jammers in the brake duct holes.

Yes they work. No speeding tickets the last 3 years.

Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

carcus

1000 Post Club
Sorry guys, the weather prevented me from posting pics and the mods are un finished, 75 percent done with the silver carbon interior. Have to take out the rear arm rests. I love the full front CF grill. Funny the E36 bling king is now dechroming and has 17" M3 hyper silver rims. So much more in boxes and in the basement to install....all done myself, just give me a good Colorado day with sun. I love the CSL spoiler.

Yes, it is dirty, but hey, being born in LA, not every military assignment is perfect....

Rear with a bad pic of the CSL spoiler, Dinan mods coming soon. Now, do I put the badge on or sell it.......

Yes, Carcus with no bling and M3 rims....wanted the newer style, but hey, also thought about the M6 rims.

Dirty snow weather interior, all real silver CF. I love it over the wood. No making fun of the dirt and snow. Also, threw the mats in the washer and drier....now perfect again.

Front of my silver grey coupe with full CF grill, I love it, but not fitting perfect flush as I am anal.

Engine, cleaner than the outside, just installed the STB. No motor mods besides Dinan reprogramming schedule. Hope all my old buddies still hanging around approve, and still miss my E36 vert. Next car I am looking for is a BMW 2002 to rebuild, that will be fun.[clap]