Hood Badge emblem

I was washing my car at the car wash yesterday, using a high presure wand and the color BMW paint/sticker on the hood emblem just blew off.
No I am left with a silver badge on the hood with a bit of Black paint/sticker on it.

Can I get a new sticker or do I replace the whole badge?

Get a new one, approx. $20 (US) at the dealership. Very easy to fix yourself, pull what's left of the old one off by running dental floss underneath it and pulling. The new one just clips on.
Why are you using a high-pressure hose to wash your car? I wouldn't do that!

sinisterE36 said:
[werd] what can be used to remove the rest of the paint on the badge?
mine is peeling and i was actually thinking of leaving it all silver without the color jus to be different [scratch]
Probably the same pressure washer that stripped the first part off. Or, you could paint it body colour. TMS sells carbon fibre badges that look pretty cool.
Imagine what would happen to your cars paint if you hit it with a pressure washer and caught a chip in the paint. You're problem with your badge will look extremely petty, -10 or not, you don't need to hit the car with high pressure. You should use the brush to scrub, and the pressure washer to simple wash off the soap, not to blast off dirt.