I need ALOT of opinions

So i my headlights on my '92 325i are real grimey and old

SO

Should i go with a new set of stock headlights + Clear corners

OR

1 peice halo headlights.

Which do you all think would look better?

i went with the clear turn signals and awaitin my projector headlight to come anytime now it think it looks alot cleaner also.
my plastic lens are discolorin also but i use plastic windshield cleaner and they look good as new once im done.
it could be a pain in the [shake] to have to clean all the time but i do it everytime i wash my car so i dont mind the extra bit of time it takes to do the end result is worth it. [thumb]

im a cheap bastard and Ebayed my clear corners ($15 canadian +20 shipping), glass projector enclosure ($80+40 shipping), and CCFL ($28+10 shipping), i got my HID's for $380 canadian, i will post a pic of what it looks like when i get home, tomorrow night, but the set up looks VERY SIMILAR to the E30 in my avatar when you look at it in the dark.

mclarensmps said:
im a cheap bastard and Ebayed my clear corners ($15 canadian +20 shipping), glass projector enclosure ($80+40 shipping), and CCFL ($28+10 shipping), i got my HID's for $380 canadian, i will post a pic of what it looks like when i get home, tomorrow night, but the set up looks VERY SIMILAR to the E30 in my avatar when you look at it in the dark.

damn dude, i want to see your set up. total $$ thats a SWEET price

Well, i've only had them for 2 weeks now, and i've been questioned by numerous friends as to whether the setup is legal or not, however, i've passed by, followed, and have been beside my fair share of cops in this time and have had no trouble with them whatsoever.

The real issue is that i think i have them aimed a bit too high (and have been lazy to aim them a bit lower) and the thing i have noticed is that when they are reflecting off sign boards, unless there is no other street lighting around, the light reflects off both the signs and the writing which makes it difficult to read until i'm about 25-30 metres away from them. I'm thinking if i adjust the projection aim i will be better off on that front. As far as visibility goes, i am extremely happy, i can't really be too accurate on distances there, but that is why i posted the final two pics in the pics post, as they were taken in complete darkness (we are slightly far from the city, and there are no city lights, so at night, that place is pretty pitch dark).

The installation wiring is a tad fragile, and i almost completely botched up my first install, then when i got the install working, the driver's side bulb was flickering whereas the right side was ok, however, when i found out which wire was causing the problem, i was able to resecure it (electrical tape ftw) and its working perfectly now.