its my german warmachine

i've been lookin for some lowering springs or sleeve coilovers (the kind that mount just like a lowering spring)and i narrowed down my search to 2.
first one is a brand called TEIN, has anyone here used these yet there japanese made and very high quality from what ive seen and heard.
second choice is Ground Control coilovers that are made with eibach springs,i already know how good eibachs are [rolleyes] and how the car will respond with them on.
cost isnt an issue since they both are the same amount [clap] i jus wanna know everyones experience with them and what they think?
i like the idea of being able to adjust my ride height anytime i want( lots of flooded road here in fla during the rainy season) but then i dont want to be bothered sometimes with playing with the height.

i was going to do the same thing. i ended up going with just a koni sport kit. what everybody told me was that i wouldn't end up adjusting my ride height like i thought i would, and that unless running a real real expensive CO setup i wouldn't achieve the kind of feel that most people are after. i would achieve low and hard. not sure if this is worth anything to you, but because a friend of mine had a coilover setup on a couple of his cars and got tired of trying to dial it in he persuaded me to go with a regular shock spring setup.

nadroj are u talkin from experience or is that your opinion?

frolf i like the idea of bein able to adjust the height cause if i go with bigger wheels i can rid of the gap between the tire and fender.

From what ive seen here on the site most of people here go with the high dollar and name brand stuff. [scratch] [werd]