Need hepl to install torbo on E36 323i

balu

hello I`m David From Georgia it is in Asia.
I have BMW e36 323i 1996 year I`m going to install on my car turbo charger and I have one question.
what parts I have to change on my car to install this T3/T4 turbo charger, some one tell me that I mast Add in car new computer. Can here help me somebody?

Big Daddy

What is wrong with the Canadian Navy, "The current fleet involves thirty-six ships [80?]and submarines plus many more supply and support vessels. The fleet is roughly evenly split between the Atlantic and Pacific commands with the Atlantic housing the larger of the two fleets. MARCOM participates in NATO exercises, and ships are deployed all over the world in support of the Canadian military and in conjunction with multinational deployments. Air cover is provided by Sea King helicopters--providing anti-submarine patrols, search and rescue, and reconnaissance. CP-140 Aurora surveillance aircraft also support MARCOM operations. All air deployments are provided by AIRCOM."

The US Navy, "The United States Navy has nearly 500,000 personnel, approximately a quarter of whom are in ready reserve."[ohcrap] And they have 11 Aircraft Carriers in commission, 2 under construction, 2 de-commissioned and 2 planned..Wow!