need windscreen

Hey everyone, I am new to the board and a brand new BMW Owner!! I am estatic to have my dream car and now I am looking for a little something..
I have a 2006 330ci convertible, but I want a windscreen for it.. I have been looking on ebay but thought I would give a shout out to you all and see if anyone has one to sell or knows of one. Holla!
Thanks

Just drive around with your windows up. That's the best. And when it's too sunny, leave the roof up too. Just don't ask Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, James Dean, or James Bond where they bought their wind screens from. Unless of course you're a girl, in which case, I'm not sure where you can buy one, but I bet BMW sells them, and they will suite you just fine. [rolleyes]

They are rarely on ebay if ever. If you have a convertible, you keep it therefore not sold often. I purchased mine from BMW for $425.00. There are two kinds; one plain and one that says BMW in big letters reflected by headlights. If I sell my car and the new people don't want it, I'll sell you mine....

keep looking

Keep looking, they definitely come up on eBay, at least for E36's, and are much less than dealer new price. Get one, they are absolutely great in cool weather or at high speeds.
When i bought my car in California and drove it back, i had to have the hard top on of course, and left the windscreen installed as that was the best place to "store" it. I rolled all windows down, and then even with hard top on, when i flipped up the windscreen it reduced backflow!

I agree with tennisjazz. I keep mine in all the time because nobody can sit in the backseat anyway. It also helps with the glare from headlights behind you at night since I haven't found a way to tint the plastic rear window.

BRC

I have a windscreen available that I have been using in my 04 330cic. It is in perfect condition. Anyone interested?