New to forum

KCPSG

I'm new to the forum, Just wanted to say Hi.... I just bought my 1st BMW a few months ago, actually bought it for the SO (significant other) but also for me to enjoy on the weekends. I love the way the car drives and feels, Hoping to pick your brains and contribute some to the forum. Here are a few obligatory pics of my new baby.

Attachments

KCPSG

Thanks for all the nice comments,

And yes I am lucky that my little lady drives a stick....

I feel pretty lucky, I bought the car from the original owner, and he took meticulous care of her. Just about the only thing I want to do is tint the windows and possibly put Fikse's on her as well. The little lady says that I am not allowed to change the exhaust to make it loud like the Porsche. So for now it is just for OEM driving enjoyment.

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
KCPSG said:
Thanks for all the nice comments,

And yes I am lucky that my little lady drives a stick....

I feel pretty lucky, I bought the car from the original owner, and he took meticulous care of her. Just about the only thing I want to do is tint the windows and possibly put Fikse's on her as well. The little lady says that I am not allowed to change the exhaust to make it loud like the Porsche. So for now it is just for OEM driving enjoyment.
But there are exhaust you can put on to make it sound loud like a Bimmer!
Yeah tint the windows and MAAAAYBE a little bit larger rim would be nice...that color is one of my favorites! Welcome to the addiction dude!