Nose Panel

I am looking to replace this piece in the near future. I was wanting to know if any of you know if there is a place I can look to see if it can be chrome. All that I have seen are black, which is fine as my car is black, but I was wanting to dress it up a bit.

[bmwdance]

You almost have it. In your pic I am reffering to the black piece in your photo that is directily below each headlight. That "shroud" is one complete piece from either side and wraps around the two chrome grills in your pic. Nice pic by the way. Websites like PartsBin.com call it a nose panel. It is what the two grill pieces fit into. See what I am taling about?

Dan, I've seen them chromed in Baltimore City. Any chrome shop will do it for you. Call up your local car restorer shop and they can put you in contact with a local chrome shop that'll chrome plate it for you. It'll be costly though.

If it was just the lines under the lights, I think it would look okay, but the whole piece will look a bit too shiny. And if your car color is dark the contract from the hood may give it an odd look.

But to each his/her own. If you do it, please post pictures!

Cheers, Sean