Parts!!!

Can you take a picture of the interior driver's side door panel? And how much for the door panel and one front brake clip (the big one which holds the pads at a constant)?

Also does it have the original radio (Blaunkupt, not Alpine) which is excellent working order?

give me a call 563-676-1265, all the emblems are there and the interier is in good condition , it could use a cleaning but its good. and i dunno make me an offer. look on ebay see what they go for and tell me and you pay shipping. i can take soem picture. the car is like a tan color. the hood and all the passenger side stuff is good. fenders headlights grills all good. the drivers door is not and rims are good.

give me a call and we can talk. im going to start parting it out soon so im willing to sell anything on it, hell the engine only has 117,000 on it. and i started it and drove it off the trailer. so engine parts or the whole thing. but i dont feel like pulling that out lol. its a 2.5 6cyl

thats the one from my car, the one i broke. i got my car fixed already, i did it last night. and the rear end from the junker works great. and i only had to pay 500 bucks for the whole car. parts to fix my rear end would have been more, since...well you seen the inside of it, it broke pretty good.