Please help? PO135 X 4?

I have a 96 328I. Need new o2 sensors I think?. Question i have; is the 02 heater circut ran by the same relay or anything? Im getting a trouble code stating a o2 heater circut error but the funny thing is i get three trouble codes at the same time for three different o2 sensors. ?? Do i need to replace all o2 sensors or is this some relay that runs all 4 of the O2 sensors heaters? Please help!? Im lost.

It appears it is only Bank 1 Sensor 1 (Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 1) according to my dianostic program. I would assume it is only 1 sensor not all. The Bank 1 Sensor 1 is on the back connection under the fuel rail cover. Disconnect it and follow it to the appropriate sensor on the bank 1 exhaust manifold.

Hope this helps.

P0141 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
P0135 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 1
Looks as if it is only on the Bank 1 line.
Thus you have both sensors to replace for Bank 1. The sensor on Bank 1 manifold and the sensor after the CAT on the same exhaust pipe.

Good Luck

So then P0155 is Bank 2 Sensor 2? Also they all trip at the same exact time [werd] ...
So they are all bad and there is no relay elsewhere that controls the heaters in the sensors correct [scratch] ?

Ok then if I replace all 4 of the sensors it should fix the problem correct?