power window help

Shanarchy

Hi guys,

I just bought a 95 BMW 325is. I'm pretty excited, it's my first Bimmer since my 2002 12 year ago. As in most used cars I have a few minor issues I need to fix. Hopefully some of the knowledged users can point me in the right direction.

Passenger window:

Does not go all the was up when door is shut to complete the seal.

Driver window:

When I push the switch to close the window it does not automatically shut. Instead you can hear the gear keep turning until you release the switch.

The vehicle also has some kind of a leak on the drivers side. After it rains the driver side floor carpeting is very wet. I am wondering if it could be from the lower corner of the windshield. Before I dig into anything, does anyone have any advice or suspects of the culprit? Thanks in advance!

if the window motors are still good you may only need to get the glass adjusted os it can close properly.
if the window adjustment dosent work then you may need to replace only the window lifters.
the leak your talking about could be coming from the door because the vapor barrier may not be sealed properly against the panel and door frame