Radiator went on me :(

So i was driving my wife back home from the airport when my radiator went on me [?|]

Anyone have any idea what it would cost to replace/repair a 92 325i radiator?

I saw some radiators on ebay from upwards of $124. Any comments would be appreciated.

Big Daddy

Arizona Autohaus has them for about $136.00 and you do not have to deal with an auction, plus you have a reputable source should there be a problem, further this is a good time to replace the thermostat and water pump.

I got a replacement for my 94 about 2 years ago from Autohausaz.com . I ordered the "Behr" brand, it was EXACTLY the same as the original radiator, down to molding marks, etc. They appear to be the true OEM.

I'll also suggest replacing the belt(s), and check the idlers and the tensioners for the belt. I had a seized tensioner and a gritty idler.

So i went to Autohausaz.com and i saw that they have two brands:

Nissens and Behr/Modine TEC

Anyone have an opinion on which one would be better? one is more expensive, but i know that doesnt mean better quality

Don't forget to stop at Sears and buy a 32mm wrench. It's the only thing you can use to get the fan nut off.
Get the Behr from autohaus.az.....free shipping and exact fit. As mentioned above, do all the hoses, waterpump, thermostat, themostat housing,(get the aluminium one) belts and idlers while you are in there because they will be failing soon as well.

I just dropped some dough in autohaus AZ:

NEW:
Radiator
Water Pump (20% more flow, lighter housing, gasket as well)
88 Degree C thermostat (gasket as well)
New upper and lower hoses