stock ride height

Hi-
I have a 1994 325i 4 dr and need to get new shocks. My mechanic says that my car looks lower than most and since I bought it used, I don't know if the springs have ever been replaced. Does anyone know what the stock ride height of the car is? Measured from where? Thanks, MD

I don't know what a bentley manual is, but if you have one and can find the info, it would be much appreciated. I have to replace control arms (cha-ching) and tie rod ends ($$), so while he's in there, might as well replace the shocks ($$) I've been putting off replacing. I just don't want to use the longer shock in case the shorter one is needed. Thanks, I appreciate the response.
-MD

Big Daddy

Lemfoerder's are only $124.00 per side for your car, not too "cha-ching" and the tie rod ends are only $20.00 ea. Front struts $150 - $165 ea. Shop around these prices are available through Arizona AutoHaus, one of our sponsors!

If I had a garage to work in I could probably get by doing at least some of this myself, but I have no gear head friends and my x got the garage so I gots to pay the man the freight on this. I just had to replace hoses and the reservoir on the power steering pump and am going to do the other work w/shocks all around. So, w/the $400.00 I've already spent, + $800.00/$900.00 in parts + $90.00/hr labor, They are really puttin' it to my modest civil servant's salary. This isn't the first time, either. Every time I put this thing in the shop, it is at least a G. It's like being in love with someone you can't get along with. But, just to show there are no hard feelings, I did polish and wax yesterday.