White Leather

I have used leatherique on tan leather in my 94 325i, did an amazing job. I will be using it sometime this summer on my 99 323ic, leather is the same as yours. It not only cleans it (step 1) but also restores the softness.

Check it out at www.leatherique.com

They also have repair and restaining kits if you need that.

It is not cheap, but I am a very satisfied customer (and I have no other hidden interest in promoting them!)

I really love light coloured leather, white is gorgeous, along with tan and light gray.
Your white leather is so pritty, stay away from amour all cleaners as after time it will crack..
Peace.

Just wanted to update you on a succsess.
I had a pretty ugly drivers seat despite how it looks in the picture.
I accidently had jumped into the seat with a screw driver sticking out of my pocket and the both upper and lower side bolsters had considerable wear.

Top it all of by jumping into to her with a brand new pair of black jeans and leaving the white leather down right ugly. I had tried Lexol and a few other cleaner/condtioners but none could take out the black dye from my pants and the damage was there.

I called a place called Fibrenew ( www.fibrenew.com ) Its a franchise of independent mobile people that come out to you and repair and restain leather.
$150.00 later my 8 year old white leather drivers seat looked like new.
They repaired the damage from the screwdriver (Invisible)
and restained the whole seat.
The side bolsters are not perfect but close enough so only I can see the difference. The color match is right on the money. It literally looks like a new seat.

I thought carpet strokes was pretty good looking too.
The picture was taken from the ad I bought the car from.
I have tried to replicate this with my shop vac but no luck.
Anybody know how this is done?