will this work

Alot of the parts ARE interchangeable. But the engine and ECU are NOT, they are totally different. I'm pretty sure that some of the suspension parts are NOT interchangeable as well.

well lets home that the differential are the same. cause i baught the car lol. i thihnk it is a 6 cylinder i have a 2.8 i dunno if is is a smaller 6 cyl. i hope it work. if not maybe i can part it out and make some money on it i dunno. Im trying to find out if it will work but im not havign much luck.

Use realoem.com and look at the part numbers for both vehicles, if the numbers for a particular part are the same, you're good to go.

Dude! You need to find one with a manual tranny! I bet the differential is garbage on this one judging by the damage to the rear. Hopefully you get lucky!
Looks like it was sitting in some pretty deep water... the steering wheel looks all muddy!

well guys i just got back and i was able to drive it off the trailer so the dif is good the only problem is that it is a non traction control car which means i wont have that now but o well. im thinking maybe i can just take the gears out and get a crush sleeve set and do it that way. the interier is actually clean and it read 117,000 on the odometer which i thought was low. and the motor runs very good and sounds great, they guy had all new exhaust put on it and brand new z rated tires all the way around. if anyoen needs parts let me know. ill be stripping everythign off it that is good. yeah is is odd it is a 325 IS it has a spoiler on it to that is factory and i think im goign to have it painted and put on my car. I will have it stripped down in a few days im hoping, i really dont think im going to take the engine out of it, i think it will be hard to sell aroudn here. so im going to ebay with interier rims excc.......

hey the tool kit is all still there, i was kidn of impressed, the guy babied this car. he got t boned by a semi the rear damage is from a pole. the drivers side is a little bad, just the door i guess. ill take soem pictures and post them.

ill take them tomorrow after work, well i went out there and it took me a whole 15 min and i had the rear end out of my good car , lol now all i gotta do it take the one out of the other car but it is out in the cold. which sucks